[RTTY] GU0SUP Volta SOABLP

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] GU0SUP Volta SOABLP
From: "Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 18:30:42 +0100
Hi all,

I could only manage a few hours in this one, but I wanted to try after
missing out on the SPRVG contest.
Conditions were very poor, with a lot of short skip on 20m, such that I got
called by GM and GI, plus many PA's, which I normally never hear.

Had a few CQ sessions, but kept getting blasted out by PacTor and Packet
stations, despite QSY'ing away.
I also got hassled by a couple of stations trying to work someone that had
just called me, and when I sent a CQ, they came back with a report, but no
callsigns!
I also had some trouble with I2UVI, who must have had his RIT on, as he was
calling me about 450Hz away. I only noticed because I could hear some noise
close by, and when I checked he was calling me.
I did try sending a report to him, but I got no response.

Nice to catch up with old friends again, and I hope to see you in the next
one!

Here is my meagre score:
         QSOs   Points  DX:     Call Areas
80m:    0       0       0       0
40m:    10      29      7       0
20m:    129     780     33      10
15m:    1       3       1       0
10m:    0       0       0       0
Total:  140     10      41      10

Bonus multipliers:      0
Total multipliers:      51
Score:                  5797680

Thanks to all for the points, and my log is already on LoTW.

73 de Phil GU0SUP