[RTTY] ARI International DX Contest - Mail server problems !

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] ARI International DX Contest - Mail server problems !
From: "G. La Parola, IT9BLB" <it9blb@infcom.it>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 23:20:17 +0200
I regret to inform you that an unexpected routing malfunction has occourred
for the submission of the ARI Internation DX Contest logs to ARI's central
mail system.

I am not in a position to intervene personally, but I have reported the
problem to the ARI's Board of Directors and to IK1PMR, the current and
sole Website & On-line Services co-ordinator.

While waiting for the problem to be fixed  and in order to avoid unwanted
loosing logs, please note:

- if you have already submitted your log, but have not received the expected
automatic acknowledgement of receipt, please re-submit your log to
<aricontest at kkn.net>;

- in the Subject line please enter the callsign used during the Contest and
the category (e.g. IT9BLB SOMIX, SOSSB, SOCW, SORTTY, MO, SWL);

- I will confirm the log has been received, but the acknowledgement will not
be immediate as I have to send it manually - please be patient!

Thanks in advance for spreading this information as widely as possible.

73,

Giuseppe La Pàrola, IT9BLB
ARI HF Contest Manager