Re: [RTTY] some interesting stats

To: "RTTY GROUP" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] some interesting stats
From: "Peter Laws" <plaws@plaws.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 17:48:28 -0500
On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 13:36, Kai Siwiak <k.siwiak@ieee.org> wrote:

> are 2 QSLs per QSL match), and the LoTW data base contains plenty of
> errors.

You're not kidding.  Despite selecting the correct location when
signing, I just noticed I have a bunch of QSOs (some matched) that
have the wrong location.  I'll try to figure out how many are "bad"
this weekend and re-upload.  Unfortunately, I have some 6600 Qs in the
DB.

Of course, if you upload again and the QSOs aren't the identical, the
"bad" QSOs stay in the system.  Nice. GIGO.

"The only sure bulwark of continuing liberty is a government
strong enough to protect the interests of the people, and
a people strong enough and well enough informed to
maintain its sovereign control over its government." - FDR