Re: [RTTY] Odd exchanges in NAQP?

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Odd exchanges in NAQP?
From: "Vladimir V. Sidorov" <vs_otw@rogers.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 21:01:00 +0100
The MOST confusing would be AL AL DE WnXX
where the first Al is ther name and the 2nd AL is the state... You may read
it whatever you wish, Al in Alabama or Al in Delaware...   :-)

On a seruious note, I have also had a weird exchange yesterday with the DE
included, and it also made me confused what state it was. It only became
clear after a repeat request, then the name was sent twice, and then the
state, also twice.

73,
Vladimir VE3IAE

---