Re: [RTTY] TARA Grid Dip

To: dezrat1242@wildblue.net, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] TARA Grid Dip
From: MRBILL1953@aol.com
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 21:01:08 EDT
Your absolutely correct Bill, W6WRT. If we hear from folks who think there
is some type of irregularity we will, and we have requested logs from those
stations. As much as we've tried to make the work load on us easier, we like
the
 idea that "EACH OF US" (meaning those that participated in the contests)
become  the eyes and ears for our contests.

If anyone has anything to report you can send them directly to the "Contest
Manager" for that particular contest or send your request to Ernie Mills, WM2U
 & Bill Eddy, NY2U. We'll handle each request as we receive them.

Thanks To All!
Bill NY2U

In a message dated 8/3/2008 8:14:27 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,