[RTTY] GU0SUP SARTG - SOABLP

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] GU0SUP SARTG - SOABLP
From: "Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 18:23:11 +0100
Hi all,

Missed the first session completely, and only had a very limited time in the
2nd, so I tried hard to make as much as possible of the last session!
I do like this format, and it is very house and XYL-friendly!

I missed out on W5, but was very pleased to work W6 and W7 (tnx AD6WL with a
FB signal, and also to W6RLL/7) and managed W0 in the last minutes, thanks
to Joe K0BX.
VE6RY also had an excellent signal, and was just like an EU station for a
time.

Nice to see 10m open, and I had some fun up there. 15m was almost as good,
but was subject to severe QSB.

I did try to call CQ as much as possible, and had some nice runs, but a few
stations decided to try and upset the flow by calling during an exchange,
and then sending a serial number over the top of the station I was trying to
work! One such was UW8I, who finally worked me, then went about 200Hz up on
me and called CQ, drowning me out. Ah well, such is life!

Thanks to all that called, I had fun, and that's what it is all about for
me.

Here is my claimed score:
         QSOs   Points  DX:     Call Areas
80m:    0       0       0       0
40m:    21      210     16      0
20m:    181     2015    43      13
15m:    55      560     22      0
10m:    60      615     27      0
Total:  317     3400

Total multipliers:      121
Score:          411400

My log is already on LoTW, but paper cards are always welcomed.

Very best 73

Phil GU0SUP

Internal Virus Database is out of date.