Re: [RTTY] Ahh, the sound!!

To: 'RTTY' <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Ahh, the sound!!
From: "Bill, W6WRT" <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 16:26:49 -0700
Several years ago a few of us RTTY nuts organized a high-speed RTTY
contest just to see what would happen. The general consensus was that
with multipath and flutter, the data losses were higher and more
repeats were needed, pretty much nullifying the advantage of higher
speed. We ran the contest a couple of years and then interest faded.

73, Bill W6WRT