Re: [RTTY] CQ WW RTTY Practice Run Exchange

To: w0yk@msn.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] CQ WW RTTY Practice Run Exchange
From: W6SX Hank Garretson <w6sx@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 13:12:24 -0700
Good Afternoon Ed,

Aha!  Last night when I tried to upload practice session to LOTW my
Cabrillo was rejected with some comment about CA not correct.  I
didn't care and just had N1MM produce an ADIF file and TQSL accepted
that.  I now see that in N1MM for my sent exchange I had CA 03
instead of 03 CA.  LOTW/Cabrillo problem explained.

Time for you to Kick some Butt.  Good luck!

73,

Hank, W6SX