Re: [RTTY] [N1MM] N1MM Cabrillo format error

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] [N1MM] N1MM Cabrillo format error
From: David Wilburn <dave.wilburn@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 22:45:33 -0400
They should really consider how they write the rules then.
http://www.cq-amateur-radio.com/RTTY_Rules_July2008ENTIRE.pdf

Excerpt:
VII. Exchange: Stations operating within
the 48 continental United States and the 14
Canadian areas transmit RS(T) report plus
State or Area (Canada only) plus CQ Zone.
All other stations transmit RS(T) and CQ
Zone.

Which in my case, would imply RST VA 03.  I understand this was
discussed last week, but I went back and made changes specifically to
line up with the rules.

David Wilburn
NM4M