Re: [RTTY] [N1MM] N1MM Cabrillo format error

To: David Wilburn <dave.wilburn@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] [N1MM] N1MM Cabrillo format error
From: "Bill, W6WRT" <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 20:16:51 -0700
Right. What confused me was last week's discussion was all about what
to put in the macros. Actually, you can put any order or combination
you want in the macros, what counts is what goes in the Cabrillo file.
That has to be zone first, then state, and the easiest way to get that
right is to put them in that order in the initial contest setup
screen. Then the Cabrillo file will be correct. What you put in the
macros is irrelevant. In my macros I put the state first because that
is the order they appear in the entry window, but either way works.

73, Bill W6WRT