[RTTY] QRM'd and Why no JA Scores on 3830

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] QRM'd and Why no JA Scores on 3830
From: "Roland Guidry" <na5q@w5ddl.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 11:37:16 -0500
Just wondering why no JA's submit their contest scores to 3830. Anyone know
why?

QRM'd by XE1SAR several times after answering my CQ (Worked B4), then calls
CQ himself on my freq.. Near end of contest, I gave him the freq. got tired
fighting him.

Also, got QRM'd by several CW ops in morning between 4 and 5 am. Noticed
many DX and some State-side calling CQ below 7.025 mHz, when there were
several frequencies opened above.

IAC, enjoyed the contest. Getting too old to work 48 hours, so working SOSB
40M is great for me. Many JA's and other Asia contacts made this year.

73, Roland NA5Q