Re: [RTTY] QRM'd and Why no JA Scores on 3830

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] QRM'd and Why no JA Scores on 3830
From: "Jimmy O. Floyd" <nq4u@mtars.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 12:28:14 -0500
Quoting Roland Guidry <na5q@w5ddl.org>:
> QRM'd by XE1SAR several times after answering my CQ (Worked B4), then calls
> CQ himself on my freq.. Near end of contest, I gave him the freq. got tired
> fighting him.

We had the same exact experience with the above XE station and two
others --- an OK and SX on 20 meters and a W9 on 40 meters.
I had three NEW hams/contesters in the station working this weekend
and they had a blast. They realize they have much to learn and are
very eager to do more RTTY contest now.
Thanks to all for the contacts.
73
Jimmy