Re: [RTTY] 2008 ARRL RU Plaque

To: steve@ai9t.com, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 2008 ARRL RU Plaque
From: MRBILL1953@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 12:38:12 EST
Hello Steve:

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm very glad to read this news on your receiving the ARRL
RU Plaque! I know you'll place it proudly in your shack for all to see. I know
 Don, AA5AU  has inspired a lot of us and he too is extremely proud of your
receiving this award.

Keep up the good work!

73 de NY2U Bill

In a message dated 12/5/2008 9:38:17 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,