[RTTY] TARA RTTY Melee - Dec 6 - 00:00Z to 24:00Z

To: rtty@contesting.com, rtty-tara@yahoogroups.com, psk-tara@yahoogroups.com, tara-n2ty@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [RTTY] TARA RTTY Melee - Dec 6 - 00:00Z to 24:00Z
From: MRBILL1953@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 12:59:29 EST

Greeting's:

I'd like to once again CONGRATULATE all of the folks that received their
ARRL RU Plaques that's we've read about here on this group. You have worked so
hard to get your station configured and working to the point where you are now
a  leader in your class. Best of luck to each of you in the new year coming!

While I've got your attention here I'd like to invite each of you to come
and participate in this year's running of the TARA Melee this weekend. It will
give you a good chance to fine tune your station for the ever popular ARRL
RTTY  Roundup come January. So, why not set away a few hours and come join the
fun.  We'd love to have your support.

GOOD LUCK!
Bill NY2U

TARA RTTY Mêlée -- sponsored by the Troy Amateur Radio Assn, from
0000Z-2400Z Dec 6. Categories: SOAB-HP (>150 W), SOAB-LP (<150 W),  MOAB,
SWL, 10 min
band change rule for MO. Frequencies: 160- 10 meters,  operate 16 hours max.
Exchange: RS + State/Province or serial number for DX.  QSO points: 1 pt/QSO.
Score: QSO points -- S/P/C counted once only (US and  VE only count as S/P).
For
more information: <_www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_melee_rules.html_
(http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_melee_rules.html) >  . Summary
sheets (no logs) due Dec 31 via online submission form at
<_www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_melee_score.html_
(http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_melee_score.html) >  .

73 - Bill NY2U
And do not forget the rest of the TARA sponsored  contests...
<_http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_seasons.html_
(http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_seasons.html) >