Re: [RTTY] FSK interface circuit troubles

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] FSK interface circuit troubles
From: "k0bx@arrl.net" <k0bx@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 06:43:40 -0800 (PST)
The kenwood TS-940 uses a reverse FSK from everyone else.
In my TS-850 there was a menu setting to reverse the FSK.  I am not sure of the
TS-940 but I think it had it.

There is some writeups on FSK and Kenwood on my webpage at:

http://www.qsl.net/k0bx   This is for the TS-850 but applies to most Kenwood.

Joe K0BX

Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk) without
my permission.