Re: [RTTY] RTTY RU Band Changes

To: W7RY <w7ry@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY RU Band Changes
From: "Steve Lott" <lottsphoto@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 13:21:49 -0600
Wow

I was planning on playing in the up coming RU
but since I know I have to work part of that day/evening (Saturday)
I may have to forgo it

since I would have loved to operate a few hours then go to work

come home work a few hours then back on the air again
iow definitely more than two off periods

it seems that they have eliminated any casual ops from getting into the mix
that should lower everyone's qso rate

so much for one of my past favorite contest !!!!!!!

steve
KG5VK