[RTTY] For Sale: Inrad RTTY filters for Kenwood

To: "RTTY Reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] For Sale: Inrad RTTY filters for Kenwood
From: "Dave Hachadorian" <K6LL@ARRL.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 15:15:15 -0000
I still have two Inrad #22 narrow filters for the Kenwood
TS-850, 930, 940, 950 series radios. This filter goes up
front in the 8.8 MHz I.F., thereby protecting the third
mixer and subsequent stages. Inrad advertises the bandwidth
as 250 Hz, but the 6 dB BW is actually 368 Hz, perfect for
RTTY. The filter curve is shown here:
http://www.inrad.net/product.php?productid=214&cat=56&page=1

I'm asking $65 for each filter, including shipping via
Priority Mail. If you Paypal me today, you should have the
filter in time for the RTTY Roundup. Please email me
directly.

Happy holidays!

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ