[RTTY] OK DX Contest KL8DX

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] OK DX Contest KL8DX
From: Phil Sauvey <akdxer@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 14:37:11 -0800 (PST)
Fun contest but band conditions could have been much better. Fighting a
December head cold so limited operation from here. My apologies to W7ZR for the
dupe, was manually changing bands with N1MM, my bad.  Only one I scratched my
head on was a W4 station working folks and he would never confirm the contact
but would start calling CQ again once the answering station sent their
information.  Europe was tough and I only managed a few over the pole.  W0YK
was the only station I heard and worked on 15 meters and it was not for a lack
of listening.

Happy holidays to one and all! My your logbooks be filled with rare DX in 2009!

73,
Phil
KL8DX

          OKDXRTTY Score Summary Sheet

      Start Date : 2008-12-19

   CallSign Used : KL8DX
     Operator(s) : KL8DX

            Band : ALL
           Power : HIGH
            Mode : RTTY
Default Exchange :  1
      Gridsquare : BP53LU

            Name : Phil Sauvey
         Address :
  City/State/Zip : Denali National Park, AK
         Country : USA

    ARRL Section : AK
       Club/Team :
         Software: N1MM Logger V7.0.0