[RTTY] OK RTTY VE3GSI SOAB LP

To: "RTTY e-Group" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] OK RTTY VE3GSI SOAB LP
From: "Eric - VE3GSI" <ve3gsi@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 21:18:39 -0500
OK DX RTTY Contest

Call: VE3GSI

Class: SOAB LP

QTH: ON

Band QSOs Pts Countries OK Stns

-------------------------------------

80: 96  303  5   3

40: 98  333  12  3

20: 233 353 35 13

15: 10   10    3     0

10: 0      0      0     0

-------------------------------------

Total: 437 999 55 19 Total Score = 73,926

Comments:

Thanks to all you good people for the Qs and taking the time to listen-up
for my

low power signals. It was great to see a few new calls not seen before. The
only

low in the contest was a 'newbie' from zone 6 who kept giving me a wrong

exchange and to top it off, started calling CQ on my run frequency, not once

but three times. Maybe Santa will bring him a good Ham operating procedure

manual for Christmas.

As always, my Qs are in LoTW for the electronic credit collectors, no
problem

for the cards either, I try for %100 when I can - except for the guy from
zone

6, just kidd'n fellows.