Re: [RTTY] OK RTTY VE3GSI SOAB LP

To: <ve3gsi@canada.com>, "RTTY e-Group" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] OK RTTY VE3GSI SOAB LP
From: "Robert Chudek - K0RC" <k0rc@pclink.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 23:21:51 -0600
Eric,

Hmmm... I worked a station giving out Zone 6, but there was no way
he was in Mexico with the callsign he was using. I questioned him about
it and asked what state he was in. I gave him the correct zone to be
using. I'm not sure what that will do with the log checking!

He was a newbie so minimal harm done with that issue. At least he got
on the air and was trying a RTTY contest!

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN