Re: [RTTY] Master RTTY Database update

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Master RTTY Database update
From: Art Searle W2NRA <w2nra@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 07:53:31 -0500
From: "Andrei Stchislenok"
> Who will be able to replace AA5AU in 2009 as Low Power winner and possibly
> beat High Power winner result?
> With A3S tribander, D40 dipole and 80 meters Inv Vee?

Um, I predict that the person who will replace Don, AA5AU, as 2009 Low Power
RTTY Round Up winner will be . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Don,
AA5AU!!!!!!!

Don didn't say he'd definitely not compete.  He only said he'd be a little
late with the RTTY database file and that he's got a lot of antenna work to
do before next weekend.  He didn't say he'd be missing the contests.  Ok, so
he said he's doubtful.  I'm still betting he'll be there and he'll win!

73 Art W2NRA
"Keep to the Code!"
w2nra.com