Re: [RTTY] aa5au

To: <aa5au@bellsouth.net>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] aa5au
From: "Junior" <charlesw_anderso@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 14:21:46 -0000
3 ft? I thought it was ground wave when I heard it.
When Katrina pushed that 20ft wave across the hwy and up into Coon Miller's
creek behind the pasture at my old place on the coast my wife ( an aussie )
ask what in the world are they ( nutria ). I said critters from across the
border. She thought I meant XE !

6w1 is on 14085.6 right now...loud.
73
Charles/kk5oq