Re: [RTTY] indicate your state in LOTW setup

To: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@verizon.net>, "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] indicate your state in LOTW setup
From: "Robert Chudek - K0RC" <k0rc@pclink.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 15:17:39 -0600
Tom,

Think of this working in the 'opposite' direction.

Everything you send to LoTW goes into your database. When you setup your
Triple Play account, this will tell LoTW to only show you the records in
your database that match the qualifications you created in the new account.
The accounts can be thought as 'viewing filters' similar to the DX Cluster,
letting through only the items you want to see.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN