Re: [RTTY] State in LOTW

To: "'RTTY Reflector'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] State in LOTW
From: "Eric - VE3GSI" <ve3gsi@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 11:04:47 -0500
>From Phil's outbox:

> There are also a few from the rest of the world that need to check this
> (and some IOTA's too!) as well.

Ditto on the IOTA's, I know there is a HI station that incorrectly uses the
identifier NA-996 instead of the correct NA-096. I suspect it is no more
than a type-o error on their part.

I might add that while people are checking into their LoTW upload
information, it might be a good time to verify the Grid locator information
as well. I speak from experience here! <Grin>

HNY,
Eric - Ve3gsi