[RTTY] RTTY Roundup KR2D Single Op LP

To: RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY Roundup KR2D Single Op LP
From: Ron DeBlock <rdeblock@att.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2009 20:10:53 -0500
                     ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: KR2D
Operator(s): KR2D
Station: KR2D

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
    80:   52
    40:   73
    20:   61
    15:   14
    10:
------------
Total:  200  State/Prov = 47  Countries = 9  Total Score = 11,200

Club:

Comments:

Rig : IC-746PRO at 65 watts
Antennas : doublet up 30 feet, Butternut HF-2V

This was my fourth RTTY Roundup, in previous years I was N2JSO.

I did only S&P, and my goal was 200 QSOs (got 205 last year). I got the
last one 20 seconds before the contest ended!

I found more signals than expected on 15.  80 was very good in the last
hour of the contest.  My new vertical works very well on 40m, but a
local power line buzz is giving me problems.

I worked 41 states, and 32 are already confirmed on LOTW.  By 24 hours
after contest end, I had 75 QSLs waiting on LOTW.

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/