[RTTY] RTTY Roundup N5ZM M/S LP

To: RTTY <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY Roundup N5ZM M/S LP
From: Earl <n5zm@adxa.org>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2009 20:29:44 -0600
                     ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: N5ZM
Operator(s): N5ZM  N5RN
Station: N5ZM

Class: M/S LP
QTH: ARkansas
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
    80:  101
    40:  586
    20:  477
    15:   92
    10:
------------
Total: 1256  State/Prov = 59  Countries = 63  Total Score = 153,232

Club: SKK

Comments:

This was our best Round Up yet. We set our goal at 1200 Q's and 125 mults. Made
the Q's plus a few and almost made the mults. Saturday was nonstop, starting
with 20 mtrs then later on 40 mtrs. One time the rate meter showed 152/hr, of
course it didn't stay there. Hi Hi. Forty just never slowed down that's the
reason for the low showing on 80. Sunday afternoon was a lot slower here, it
seemed like we were going to fall far short of our goal. Then about mid
afternoon it started to pickup and we were on the go again.

Band condx were great on Saturday with all areas, EU NA SA AS even stateside
working close in and coast to coast. A few surprises were HZ1PS, 4Z4TL and ZS2Y
and ZS2EZ calling in on 20 mtrs. Then TK5IH calling in on 40 mtrs just after
2300z for number 63 on the countries count.

Thanks to all for the Q's, and a special thanks to WY7FD who I found at the
high end of 20 CQing for our last state. Log is on LoTW.

'till the next one..

Earl and Glenn

Earl F. Smith - N5ZM

PO Box 20065