Re: [RTTY] Best RTTY program/hardware

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Best RTTY program/hardware
From: Arsk0jn@aol.com
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 00:07:54 EST
I agree with Bill (W6WRT) on two accounts:
 1. This is exactly the kind of information that should take place on  the
reflector.
  2. RITTY is the best rtty software program I have ever used. How  good is
it? Well, I worked over 300 countries (confirmed) in less than 30 months  from
a city lot in Kansas City. It runs under DOS and you need an old mother
board/computer to run it. (Something under a 1 gig processor.) It runs well in
contests with RTTY by WF1B.
You might want to look up K3MM evaluation of RITTY at:
     _http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/235/_
(http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/235/)

Hope this helps and good luck,

Joe, K0JN