Re: [RTTY] EU1SA Profile?

To: "RTTY Email Group" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] EU1SA Profile?
From: "Dave AA6YQ" <aa6yq@ambersoft.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 02:33:36 -0500
EU1SA's profile uses an IIR demodulator like the Standard RTTY profile, but
with sharper filters (which increases the CPU load).

I've uploaded a USERPARA.INI file that includes the "EU1SA" profile  along
with "Standard RTTY", "Fluttered Signals", "Fluttered Signals (FIR)",  "23Hz
RTTY", and "MultiPath" to

www.dxlabsuite.com/winwarbler/Profiles/UserPara.ini

If you've created new profiles or modified the existing profiles, then save
your current UserPara.ini file before replacing it with the above. Then
start MMTTY, open the Profiles menu, and choose EU1SA. You can define up to
8 profiles in UserPara.ini, so you can replace the one's you don't like with
ones you've developed or modified.

Documentation for the parameters that can be set in a profile is available
via

www.dxlabsuite.com/winwarbler/Profiles/UserPara.doc

A spreadsheet comparing each of the profiles (including EU1SA) to the
"Standard RTTY" profile is available via

www.dxlabsuite.com/winwarbler/Profiles/Profiles.xls

     73,

        Dave, AA6YQ