Re: [RTTY] Need LOTW help for BARTG log signing...

To: w7ld@theriver.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Need LOTW help for BARTG log signing...
From: Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604 <faunt@panix.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 19:01:19 -0500 (EST)
My earlier message is repeated below.

73, doug

   From: "Jack West" <w7ld@theriver.com>
   Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 14:08:07 -0800

   Hi All,

   When attempting to sign my BARTG-SPRINT Log for a transmission to LOTW,
   I get "unkown contest".  I am trying to sign and send my cabrillio log which
   I generated via Writelog Ver. 10.6   I sent the log in to the BARTG contest
   committee and they had no complaints.  Not so with TQSL.  Any ideas?  I
   got 508 qso's here someone may need.