Re: [RTTY] Need LOTW help for BARTG log signing...

To: "Jack West" <w7ld@theriver.com>, "RTTY GROUP" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Need LOTW help for BARTG log signing...
From: W6SX Hank Garretson <w6sx@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 16:24:26 -0800
At 02:08 PM 26 01 2009, Jack West, W7LD wrote:

>When attempting to sign my BARTG-SPRINT Log for a transmission to LOTW,
>I get "unkown contest".  I am trying to sign and send my cabrillio log which
>I generated via Writelog Ver. 10.6   I sent the log in to the BARTG contest
>committee and they had no complaints.  Not so with TQSL.  Any ideas?  I
>got 508 qso's here someone may need.

Open up your Cabrillo log with Notepad.  Copy down the contest
name.  Count which column the worked station is in.  Don't include
the first QSO column in the count.

Open up TQSL.  File, Preferences, Cabrillo Specs, Add.  Type in the
Contest Name exactly as it appears in your Cabrillo log file.  Type
in the Call-Worked Field Number.  Hit OK, OK.  Now you will be able
to Sign and submit your log.

73,

Hank, W6SX

Mammoth Lakes, California

Elevation 8083 feet in John Muir's Range of Light