Re: [RTTY] AA5VU EPC BPSK125 Single Op Low Power

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] AA5VU EPC BPSK125 Single Op Low Power
From: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2009 16:08:43 +0000
For PCs with Windows, it looks like MultiPSK covers this mode -
anyone use it in the contest? I downloaded it and saw that it worked
OK on rx but didn't have time to get in the contest with it. Maybe next time.

Wow - those exchanges were FLYING!  Never saw print move that fast on
this screen before.

Jerry W4UK