Re: [RTTY] AA5VU EPC BPSK125 Single Op Low Power

To: David Levine <david@levinecentral.com>, 'Jerry Flanders' <jeflanders@comcast.net>, gm4kln@cairn-ltd.co.uk, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] AA5VU EPC BPSK125 Single Op Low Power
From: Art Searle W2NRA <w2nra@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2009 14:45:19 -0500
It also is included in DXLab's DXKeeper/WinWarbler, including the mode, the
contest selection and Cabrillo output.  I played a little in the contest and
it was quite fun and very fast.  I could see how 2 Run stations could be on
the same frequency and still work stations because the CQs and Reports were
so brief (in time).

73 Art W2NRA
"Keep to the Code!"
w2nra.com