Re: [RTTY] Sent dupe serial numbers

To: captcurt@flash.net
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Sent dupe serial numbers
From: David Levine <david@levinecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 12:52:13 -0500
Yes, enter into your log whatever you sent them. If 2 stations got 020 as
the serial number, they will be fine. If you change it to be what you think
it should be and not what you sent the other operator, they wouldn't match
what you told them and they could be penalized.

Not sure if we worked since I didn't notice your call in your email, but if
we did, thanks for the contact.

David - K2DSL