Re: [RTTY] WPX for me Re: CQWPX RTTY 2009 for K0BX

To: Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604 <faunt@panix.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] WPX for me Re: CQWPX RTTY 2009 for K0BX
From: Curt Nixon <cptcurt@flash.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 13:49:01 -0500
Oh Yeah...I must have asked for my NR? three separate times before I
figured out that 599 was my number. (Doh!!)   I think I finally got it
when I looked at the second decoder to see that he had given out 598 to
the station prior!!  Loads of fun.

and yes, listening this AM was interesting...I'm glad I worked them last
week.

Curt
KU8L