[RTTY] RTTY WPX VC2E (VE2SB) SOAB HP

To: RTTY@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY WPX VC2E (VE2SB) SOAB HP
From: Daniel VE2SB <ve2sb@amsat.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 21:32:45 -0500
 CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: VC2E
Operator(s): VE2SB
Station: VC2E

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: QC
Operating Time (hrs): 26:15

   80:  131   520
   40:  203   852
   20:  439  1167
   15:   34    91
   10:    0     0
-----------------
Total:  807  2630  Prefixes = 431  Total Score = 1,133,530

Club:

Comments:

Rarely, I saw lot of repeat like NR? AGN and so on. And many contesters with
very long buffer. When some one send NR? why send his call, your call, two time
599 and two time serial nunbers? I lost lot of time because some one send to me
a recipe of apple pie buffer;-) But the most important, I enjoy this contest.
Hope to meet you in the next one.

73

Daniel VE2SB (in wpx VC2E)

73
Daniel VE2SB
Les poubelles s'était une bonne idée, jusqu'à ce qu'elles débordent.
The garbage cans it was a good idea, until they overflowed.