[RTTY] RTTY WPX VE3JI SOAB LP

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY WPX VE3JI SOAB LP
From: "Amos, Ian" <ian.amos@sap.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 16:58:01 -0500
CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: VE3JI
Operator(s): VE3JI
Station: VE3JI

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Oakville
Operating Time (hrs): 28

   80:  182   696
   40:  245  1060
   20:  248   627
   15:   41   100
   10:    0     0
-----------------
Total:  716  2483  Prefixes = 327  Total Score = 811,941

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments: My best effort yet even though still many part time hours due
to family responsibilities. I found the bands weird at times when the
signal strength would be the same level but printing would absolutely
disappear for a few seconds needing a repeat and then be back. This was
not QSB. This year I tried to maximize points instead of multis and
found the multis just kept coming.  Lots of fun as always ... Thanks for
the Qs from all

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/