[RTTY] John Kanzius, K3TUP, Dies February 18, 2009

To: sharc@yahoogroups.com, skect@yahoogroups.com, rtty@contesting.com, jdd@odsgc.net
Subject: [RTTY] John Kanzius, K3TUP, Dies February 18, 2009
From: James Douglass <ac0e@odsgc.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 15:09:31 -0600
As reported elsewhere John Kanzius, K3TUP, died Wednesday February 18,
2009 from cancer. I saw the U-tube video earlier this year passed along
by Bruce, KØBJ, of Colby, Kansas and the Midwest Division Director of
the ARRL. about John's research. Very interesting and intriguing to say
the lest. The best story I have seen on Mr. Kanizus  is on the ARRL
website, here. <http://www.arrl.org/news/stories/2009/02/19/10657/?nc=1>
 Saddened but heartened nonetheless especially about the continuing
research.
Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

~73 *Jim ACØE *~