Re: [RTTY] ST-8000A on eBay (Tom Osborne)

To: Robert Chudek - K0RC <k0rc@citlink.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] ST-8000A on eBay (Tom Osborne)
From: steveripper@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 21:38:41 +0000 (UTC)
Bob:

I bought a lot of 4 of these off ebay late last year for $100 delivered. I have
bought 2 more from the DRMO government auction site (before they raised the
minimum to $150) for $50. And I got another from the University of Michigan
property surplus warehouse for $30.

I have seen these on ebay for as high as $400 or more, but these are usually
are for sale by some test equipment company and they don't often sell. Most of
the time you can get one fairly quickly for $50 to $75, but if you watch and
can wait a while you can find them for less.

There is one on ebay now (Item number: 250379380269) from Ridge Equipment.
Opening bid is $49.95 with 6 days left. Perhaps this is one to watch. Shipping
should be about $25 to $30 for a 620.

Regards,
Steve R.
steveripper@comcast.net