Re: [RTTY] looking for the person that helped WB5AAA

To: "'David Levine'" <david@levinecentral.com>, "'jim'" <wb5aaa@windstream.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] looking for the person that helped WB5AAA
From: "Junior" <charlesw_anderso@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 00:18:05 -0800
I have noticed a lot of station's calling off freq for some time now.
I think it must be those AFSK USB stations. Sometimes they are close enough
for RITTY to grab them. I talked to a few during the week using afsk usb and
multi-mode software that are off freq. Must be a setting somewhere in the
software when they change from psk to rtty. I always thought the tradition
was to run AFSK in LSB. In the case below the station was to close to
another one running and I did not go down and make the contact. The time
mentioned below is not transmitted by me and must be inserted by David's
software.
73's
Charles/kk5oq