Re: [RTTY] AA5VU Licensed Cancelled to use cocoaModem Contest Interface

To: Kok Chen <chen@mac.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] AA5VU Licensed Cancelled to use cocoaModem Contest Interface
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 19:09:11 -0600
On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 6:50 PM, Kok Chen <chen@mac.com> wrote:

> I know of a couple of other ongoing efforts to create contest software
> for Mac OS X.  One is a Cocoa-based program that K1GQ is writing, but
> Bill will probably never make it publicly available (K1GQ is the
> keeper of the open version of CT, and understand the demands of
> contesters) ; so far it does not do RTTY (someone would have to get
> the KC1XX bunch to do RTTY :-).

I always wanted to do something from Matt's place, but moved from MA
to CO before I got the chance.  Maybe WA1Z will take up the reins.
I'll bet we could have some serious M/M fun from his place, if the
antennas hadn't all been damaged in a recent ice storm.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C/Ø, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us