[RTTY] need some help with an ft-950 and a signalink

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] need some help with an ft-950 and a signalink
From: "AA9VZ" <AA9VZ@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 23:22:42 -0400
I need some help friends getting started. First time in the digital mode. I
have a Yaesu ft-950 rig using the signa link usb and MMTTY. I am able to copy
rttty just fine. On transmit I only have a steady mark tone no didles. I have
tried using the packet setting on the rig since the rtty setting is for fsk
mode only. You must use the packet setting for afsk modes? The signa link is
for afsk only? This is worse than any Yaesu HT owners manual Hi Hi.............

Thanks for the support my friends....

73's

Terry AA9VZ