Re: [RTTY] ANARTS and BARTG contests .. the future

To: "Fabi va2up" <va2up@live.ca>, "Don Hill" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>, "rtty contesting rttycontesting" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] ANARTS and BARTG contests .. the future
From: "John Barber GW4SKA" <ska@bartg.org.uk>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 18:20:14 +0100
Biggest problem is the clash with RDXC on CW and Phone. It has got to be a very
popular contest and there were even comments on a contest reflector saying how
stupid it was to run a RTTY contest on the same weekend, regardless of the fact
that we have been on the same dates for 30 years longer than RDXC!

I do agree with the comments on propagation and there are other things to do in
the long days of June. Any other views or suggestions?

73,
John GW4SKA