Re: [RTTY] ANARTS and BARTG contests .. the future

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] ANARTS and BARTG contests .. the future
From: "Keith Le Boutillier" <keith@cwgsy.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 22:26:39 +0100
Hi All

I agree with most of the comments regarding the proposed moving of the
date for the BARTG HF contest into June being a bad move

Why not move the BARTG HF contest to the date of the BARTG sprint

Then move the sprint to the date of the former ANARTS contest but change
the format of the sprint to exactly that a short 6 hour RTTY contest?

Run the contest along the lines of the former TARA RTTY sprint which I
used to thoroughly enjoy especially the time which was our evening here
in the UK.
I can't justify giving that amount of time in June to a 24 hour contest.

Just my thoughts if changes are going to be considered

73 Keith GU6EFB