Re: [RTTY] T8NF

To: "W0MU Mike Fatchett" <w0mu@w0mu.com>, "'FireBrick'" <w9ol@billnjudy.com>, "'RTTY List'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] T8NF
From: "Robert Chudek - K0RC" <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 12:41:22 -0500
Heh heh... Yup Mike, log what you receive. I just reviewed my UBN report
from the 2008 CW Sweepstakes. There were a number of stations who got a
busted QSO because their computer logged North Dakota instead of Minnesota.
Well, ND was what I was sending when I was up in Grand Forks in 2007, but I
was back home again operating from MN last fall. Relying on a database might
cost someone a Sweep if I was the only *ND* station they thought they
worked.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN (not ND)