Re: [RTTY] Cabrillo for Volta

To: RTTY Contesting <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Cabrillo for Volta
From: Mike <k4gmh@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 22:06:38 -0400
Hello,

The answers from Cheryl, AA4YL, and Lain, N6ML, cover my errors.

Used the 2008 Rules as a guide and got last year's e-mail address.

I thought I had the latest SM6SRW module.  However, the one on the WL third
party download isn't or wasn't when I downloaded it.

Thanks to both and to Steve, AI9T, for supplying the answers.

On Sun, May 10, 2009 at 4:08 PM, Mike <k4gmh@arrl.net> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Need an adif to adif converter to put my Volta log into Cabrillo format.
> The Volta Writelog module I have has Cabrillo grayed out.  Tried to send a
> summary and by band information to log2008@contestvolta.it but was
> rejected (probably due to not being a Cabrillo format).
>
> The adif2cabr converter only handles either the number or the zone but not
> both.  At least I wasn't able to figure out how to get it to do both.
>
> Any help on getting a adif to Cabrillo converter for the Volta Contest?
> --
>   73,
>   Mike, K4GMH

  Mike, K4GMH