Re: [RTTY] Volta Log Submission

To: <aa4yl@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Volta Log Submission
From: "Dick-w0raa" <w0raa@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 14:02:33 -0600
That seems to be a universal problem.

The rules state, and I quote, in part:

"...CABRILLO files will be checked by a Robot that will send a feedback
message automatically.  If any error will be found, you'll receive an e-mail
with a diagnostic erro message inside.  You can then correct your log and
submit it again.  Look at www.contestvolta.it for Cabrillo conversion
programs.

IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE ANY MESSAGE FROM US PLEASE SEND AGAIN THE LOG:
sometimes e-mails with logs can be lost in Internet!!"

Sounds to me like an awful lot of logs are being lost in Internet and that
needs to be corrected, now, not later.  I have sent my w0raa.log file twice
and have not received any rejection or acceptance acknowledgement.

Dick
W0RAA