Re: [RTTY] Volta Log Submission

To: aa4yl@bellsouth.net
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Volta Log Submission
From: Iain MacDonnell - N6ML <ar@dseven.org>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 13:47:13 -0700

aa4yl@bellsouth.net wrote:
> I have a different problem from the message rejects. I have submitted our
> club logs twice and have not heard anything at all. No rejection, no
> acceptance....
>
> Any input as to how long it takes the robot to respond would be appreciated.

I sent my log at 1822Z on Sunday, and received the first automated
response, acknowledging receipt of my email, at 1823Z. At 1837Z,
I received the response from the robot, telling me that my log had
been checked, that there were no errors, and that I was in the
database.

I've contacted I2DMI about the possible SPAM filter issue, and he's
going to look into it. It may take a few days.

Meanwhile, if you're very anxious to get your log submitted, I suppose
you could send it to me <ar@dseven.org> , and I'll submit it for you.

     ~Iain / N6ML