Re: [RTTY] RTTY Black Hole??

To: RTTY Contesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY Black Hole??
From: Art Searle W2NRA <w2nra@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 11:45:55 -0400
Hi Jim,

Ah, have you turned on your radio lately?  I know the SFI doesn't show it
but there was lots of CW activity on 15 meters rather late last night and
lots of activity on 10 meters today.  I worked Australia 9:43 PM EDT, New
Zealand 9:47 PM EDT and Hawaii 10:57 PM EDT from the East coast.  Today 10
meters has lots of signals on it in the WPX CW contest.  Not great I know
but a sign of things to come.  A couple of months ago any signals on 10
meters was non-existent.

73 Art W2NRA
"Keep to the Code!"
w2nra.com