Re: [RTTY] FLDIGI for OS-X?

To: "'Iain MacDonnell - N6ML'" <ar@dseven.org>, "'RTTY'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] FLDIGI for OS-X?
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 17:13:56 -0400
Ian,

Thanks.  I neglected to look behind the curtain <G>.

The p-FSK problem is an inversion of the stop bit ... it
seems to have occurred in all OS for versions of fldigi
prior to 3.11.4 and drove me up a wall trying to confirm
that the new microHAM USB Interface III was working right
with p-fsk <G>.

As I have time, I plan to see if there is a way to marry
fldigi and MLDX but at present fldigi works very well by
itself for rig control, logging and digital modes -
including both p-fsk and q-cw with the USB III.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV