[RTTY] Insomnia?

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Insomnia?
From: "Bill, W6WRT" <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 17:28:10 -0700
If you sometimes wake up in the middle of the night as I do, you might want to
give 20 meters a try even though it appears completely dead. This time of year
from my Southern California QTH, 20 is often open to Ukraine and the surrounding
area when there seems to be no one on at all. Signals are quite strong.

Get on 14080 and call CQ a few times. You might be pleasantly surprised. I doubt
if you will catch any rare DX but I've had a bunch of nice ragchews. Many of the
ops in that part of the world speak very good English.

Have fun.

73, Bill W6WRT